Full-time positions available immediately. We currently need experienced steel erectors, connectors, and welders. See below requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work at heights comfortably
- Must own hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel out of town--jobs are currently in Southeast Idaho and Western Wyoming
- Must be able to read and understand blueprint drawings
- Must be able to work full-time, possible some overtime
- Must be able to work SAFELY
WAGE DOE: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour. Per diem paid for most out of town work.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability – All 100% Paid By Employer. 401(k) Retirement Plan. Monthly Safety Bonuses.
DRUG FREE EMPLOYER.
You can also download this form: IEI Job Application Ironworkers.pdf
then email your application to email@example.com.
You can also call 208-528-7544 for more information.